Jelly-bean shape aside, the Citroën C4 Picasso is one people mover we wouldn't be ashamed to drive. It looks like a concept car, except it isn't - it's just a five-passenger MPV that's meant to get a family about as quickly and comfortably as possible. The stylish new Picasso first arrived in April, representing the second generation of the French MPV, and packing a range of small four-cylinder gas and diesel engines. We won't dig into all six engines, but we can promise you this: there's n
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX