General Motors issued a recall for more than a half million Chevrolet Camaros on Friday morning because of an ignition-switch safety hazard that mirrors the one at the center of the company's current crisis.
2014 Chevy Camaro SS
- Zach Bowman
- Mar 27, 2013
Yes, everyone's eyes are on the ludicrously excellent 2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 at the 2013 New York Auto Show, but Chevy also unveiled the quietly updated 2014 Camaro SS as well. The coupe wears all of the styling tweaks we saw earlier in the week, including a functional hood vent to help reduce engine bay temperatures and aerodynamic lift. The new front fascia now wears a larger lower grille to improve engine cooling as well. Indoors, buyers can opt up to a new set of Recaro sports seats.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX