Aside from what it's like to drive the 2014 Chevrolet SS, there is really nothing we don't already know about the new performance sedan, a fact confirmed when the order guide for the car popped up in our email. SSForums.com has managed to get its hands on the anticlimactic order guide for the rear-wheel drive Chevrolet showing all of the standard features and the few options that will be offered.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX