General Motors is voluntarily recalling more than 1,600 model-year 2013-2014 Chevrolet Sonic sedans and hatchbacks due to potentially faulty fuel tank strap welds, the The Detroit News reports. According to GM, "If the strap bracket separates, the fuel tank would rest on the exhaust pipe or plastic fuel tank shield, and owners may hear a rattling or scraping noise. If the fuel tank shield and fuel filler neck do not support the tank, it could separate from the car. If the tank is punctured and t
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!