Chevrolet is continuing its marketing blitz during the launch of the new Chevy Silverado with another ad toting the new truck's safe towing capacity – even when you've got a "a 1200-pound passenger and 355 horses to get there."
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 'Strong' campaign
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Jul 2, 2013
The marketing of the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado has begun, and The Bowtie has gone all 'Hearlandia' with a new campaign called "Strong." The effort is anchored by a song called Strong, written and performed by country singer Will Hoge as the anthem for the truck and the campaign. Keeping things (kinda) real, Chevrolet says most of the people appearing in the first ad are real Chevy owners, not paid actors.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX