Doesn't the idea of a big truck that doesn't use gas, is biodegradable and is 100-percent recyclable sound appealing? The group trying to get you to own one even says, "You can tell all your environmentalist friends that you just happen to have the world's greenest Chevy Silverado." Except, well, the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado in question here is made of paper. It's a pretty sweet model, but it's not exactly the zero-emission truck we've been hoping for.
2014 Chevrolet Silverado Model
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX