Doesn't the idea of a big truck that doesn't use gas, is biodegradable and is 100-percent recyclable sound appealing? The group trying to get you to own one even says, "You can tell all your environmentalist friends that you just happen to have the world's greenest Chevy Silverado." Except, well, the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado in question here is made of paper. It's a pretty sweet model, but it's not exactly the zero-emission truck we've been hoping for.
2014 Chevrolet Silverado Model
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies