Doesn't the idea of a big truck that doesn't use gas, is biodegradable and is 100-percent recyclable sound appealing? The group trying to get you to own one even says, "You can tell all your environmentalist friends that you just happen to have the world's greenest Chevy Silverado." Except, well, the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado in question here is made of paper. It's a pretty sweet model, but it's not exactly the zero-emission truck we've been hoping for.
2014 Chevrolet Silverado Model
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!