Doesn't the idea of a big truck that doesn't use gas, is biodegradable and is 100-percent recyclable sound appealing? The group trying to get you to own one even says, "You can tell all your environmentalist friends that you just happen to have the world's greenest Chevy Silverado." Except, well, the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado in question here is made of paper. It's a pretty sweet model, but it's not exactly the zero-emission truck we've been hoping for.
2014 Chevrolet Silverado Model
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon