Last Monday we caught wind that the successor to the 505-horsepower Chevrolet Corvette Z06 was out testing. However, some details on that car, such as what appeared to be a convertible top and front brake vents, had us scratching our heads. Today one of our spy photographers spotted what is sure to be the follow-up to the previous Z06, but this time we won't speculate on its name (for now we'll call it Z06, not Z07).
2014 Chevrolet Corvette Z07: Spy Shots
- Seyth Miersma
- Sep 16, 2013
Spy photographers have just snapped images of what may be the next evolution of the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette – a high-performance Z07 version to follow up on the Z06 model from the last generation. While the car you see in the photographs above is completely covered in body cladding and camouflage, we can spot a few clues that have us believing a track-tuned Z07 model is up and coming.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX