When pricing of the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray was announced back in April, Chevrolet promised that 'Vettes equipped with the Z51 Performance Package would be able to hit impressive figures that include "0-60 mph in under four seconds and more than 1g in cornering," and now it has backed these numbers up. While metrics for a stock Stingray weren't released, checking the $2,800 Z51 box will get you a 0-60 time of just 3.8 seconds and a skidpad number of 1.03g.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX