Despite the fact that General Motors has already pulled the wraps off of the highly anticipated Chevrolet C7 Corvette Stingray – in both coupe and convertible forms – there's still a lot we don't know about The General's new halo car. When it first launched, GM stated that the 'Vette's new 6.2-liter LT1 V8 would put out an estimated 450 horsepower and 450 pound-feet of torque. But some PDF scans found by the folks at the Corvette7 forum site show that the Stingray coupe might actuall
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX