Chevrolet has officially dropped power figures for the 2014 Corvette Stingray. The sports car's 6.2-liter V8 can crank out up to 460 horsepower at 6,000 rpm and 465 pound-feet of torque at 4,000 rpm. Most of the torque, up to 316 lb-ft, is available from just 1,000 rpm, and wide open the LT1 V8 produces just 5 lb-ft less than the outgoing LS7 in the Z06. Mercy.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX