If you live in the greater Detroit area or in one of General Motors' favorite testing zones, you'd be forgiven for thinking that the C7 era is already upon us – Chevrolet Corvette Stingray coupes are thick on the ground in every color of the rainbow around here. Of course, that's just our Motor City Myopia creeping in, as the first customer deliveries from the automaker's famed Bowling Green, Kentucky facility are actually just now getting underway.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX