Although the C7 Corvette may have gotten snubbed at this year's Super Bowl, it looks like the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray will be front and center for some of the brightest lights in automotive racing. These spy shots show Chevrolet engineers testing a Stingray coupe with safety lights added to the front and rear of the car as we normally see on a pace car, and judging by the timing and the history of General Motors pacing the Indianapolis 500, it looks like this Corvette could be getting r
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX