The much-lauded team behind the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette is kicking off production of the new C7 generation in predictable fashion, with a limited edition version of the car announced this afternoon. Chevy is throwing a launch party at the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, KY, at which the wrapper is being pulled of this 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Premiere Edition.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX