Unveiled just blocks from the Las Vegas Strip, the 2014 Chevrolet COPO Camaro made its big debut at SEMA preparing to hit a different kind of strip. This purpose-built drag car is pretty much a carryover from recent COPO cars, with just 69 planned for production, and with the new 2014 Camaro styling.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX