No doubt about it: Z/28 is a legendary badge for Camaro enthusiasts. And we don't think we're stepping out of line by saying that Rick Hendrick is one of those enthusiasts. In fact, he just purchased the very first production 2014 Chevy Camaro Z/28 here at Barrett-Jackson for a cool $650,000.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX