Godzilla. It's a name that strikes fear in the minds and hearts of giant monsters (Mothra!) worldwide, not to mention a number of automobile manufacturers that produce high-performance coupes... including Chevrolet. The Bowtie-cladded company has one rather obvious model that lines up squarely in the sights of the Nissan GT-R, that being the Corvette.
2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
- Chris Bruce
- Mar 13, 2014
The 2014 Camaro Z/28 had a problem spinning its tires. Not doing traditional burnouts, mind, the rubber was actually rotating on the wheels. Well it did, until Chevrolet engineers noticed the vibration that it caused and fixed the flaw.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX