I first caught a glimpse of the 2014 Chevrolet Camaro in person at the New York Auto Show, and the Convertible version (by way of pictures) at its far-flung debut in Germany. As a car writer, a V8 enthusiast, a convertible diehard and, most days, no fool, I've wanted to get my turn in this very car ever since.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX