Listen, we like Kelly Ripa Kristen Chenoweth (Kelly is apparently on vacation) and Michael Strahan as much as the next auto-obsessed blogging website... but to reveal the new 2014 Chevy Camaro on the talk show ahead of its official unveiling at the New York Auto Show strikes us as a rather strange choice. Regardless, that's what we're dealing with – the talk show hosts were the first people to pull the covers off the new Camaro, and you can see the results above.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX