You might expect an American automaker to reveal its latest muscle car at an American auto show. But Chevy isn't waiting around until the LA show in November to reveal the new Camaro convertible, it's bringing it to the Frankfurt Motor Show for its public debut.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!