If you under promise and over deliver, you can never disappoint people, and apparently the tuning mavens at Callaway know that lesson well. When the company announced its latest tuned Corvette a few months ago, it said that it would have roughly 620 horsepower and at least 600 pound-feet of torque. That would have been impressive gains over the stock 'Vette by itself, but the new supercharged sports car has actually been rated at 627 hp and 610 lb-ft as its final specs. Job well done.
2014 Callaway Corvette
- Brandon Turkus
- May 2, 2014
Callaway showed off its first tuned version of the 2014 Corvette Stingray at the National Corvette Museum last week, giving the rampant enthusiasts of America's sports car a look at the roughly 620-horsepower, supercharged rocket.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX