Barely a month after we first told you about Callaway's plans for the new Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra, the Connecticut-based tuning shop has shown its first completed model. Using a Silverado, Callaway has fitted an Eaton TVS supercharger and developed a new calibration for GM's powertrain management system.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!