The 2014 CTS will break cover next week at the New York Auto Show, but Cadillac has released a few details of what we can expect to find under the car's hood. As we saw in some spy shots back in January, the biggest news for the midsize Caddy will be a twin-turbocharged V6 producing a whopping 420 horsepower and 430 pound-feet of torque.
2014 Cadillac CTS: Spy Shots
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Mar 18, 2013
- Steven J. Ewing
- Jul 9, 2012
The brand new ATS and XTS may be stealing most of the headlines for Cadillac these days, but we mustn't forget about the more popular CTS – a vehicle that will be entering its third generation when the 2014 model year hits. We've seen spy shots of the new CTS before, but now the heavy cladding has been removed, and despite the eye-jumbling zebra paper, we get a clear look at the CTS' new design.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX