It seems the 2014 Cadillac CTS just doesn't want to stay under wraps. For the second time in as many days, Caddy's next sedan is showing a bit more sheetmetal than the automaker would like before it is officially debuted tomorrow at the New York Auto Show.
2014 Cadillac CTS leaked images
- John Neff
- Mar 24, 2013
The redesigned 2014 Cadillac CTS will be unveiled this Tuesday on the eve of the New York Auto Show, but as often happens, some images of the car have leaked onto the web a few days early. Previously, the only information we had on the 2014 CTS concerned the all-new twin-turbo V6 engine that will be found underhood, rated at 420 horsepower and 430 pound-feet of torque.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX