Judging by the spy shots we saw last week for the 2014 Buick LaCrosse and 2014 Buick Regal, we knew it wouldn't be much longer until we saw both sedans receive a grand debut. Today, Buick confirmed to Autoblog both cars will be introduced at the New York Auto Show next month, but no further information has yet been released about either model.
2014 Buick Regal spy shots
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Feb 21, 2013
Two more pieces of the nine-model product makeover from Buick and GMC are coming more into focus. Our spy shooters recently managed to capture the 2014 Buick LaCrosse (above) and 2014 Regal (at right) out testing, and it looks like General Motors has big things in store for both models. Based on these images, it looks like we might be seeing the redesigned LaCrosse before we see the refreshed Regal, and we wouldn't be too surprised for one of them making a debut at the Shanghai Motor Show at the
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX