We've known about the ins and outs of the lovely BMW M6 Gran Coupe for a while now, but that doesn't mean we weren't happy to see the thing in the metal for the first time, here in Detroit.
2014 BMW M6 Gran Coupe
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Dec 12, 2012
Considering that we've pretty much known for some time what the 2014 BMW M6 Gran Coupe will look like, thanks to numerous spy shots, spy video and even some shadowy images direct from BMW, the official reveal of this car was a bit anticlimactic. But it's never hard to get excited about a new M-branded BMW product. Positioned smack dab in the middle of the M6 Coupe and the M5, the new M6 Gran Coupe will fill yet another small niche in the BMW lineup when it goes on sale next summer to take on the
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX