The leaked facelift images and the Competition Package rumors were accurate: These are the 2014 BMW M5 and M6 models, with exactly three nips and four tucks distinguishing them from their outgoing counterparts, as well as an expected track-day overhaul package. The standard M5 boasts 560 horsepower from its 4.4-liter, twin-turbo V8, and the new Competition Package ups that to a preliminary 575 hp, with shifting options remaining the seven-speed dual-clutch transmission or the six-speed manual. U
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX