We just posted our first drive of the 2014 BMW 435i yesterday, but for those wanting even more power from this stylish coupe, help is on the way. From the sounds of it, BMW will be showing off a production-ready concept previewing the M4 next month at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance, but until then, we have some new spy shots of the performance coupe being tested at the Nürburgring, along with its four-door counterpart, the M3.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX