Slowly but surely, BMW is expanding its lineup of diesel-powered models here in the United States. In addition to the 328d sedan and wagon, 535d sedan and X5 xDrive35d crossover, we now have this, the BMW 740Ld xDrive (not to mention the refreshed 2015 X3 xDrive28d that also makes its debut here in Chicago). As its name – and the photos above – suggest, this means BMW is offering diesel power in its flagship, long-wheelbase 7 Series sedan, set to directly compete with the likes of th
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX