From here on out, anything with two doors in the BMW lineup will have an even-numbered designation, meaning that the 3 Series Coupe will now become the 4 Series. The big exception to this rule, of course, is BMW's new-found passion for the four-door coupe. The 6 Series Gran Coupe made its debut this year, but next year a smaller version of this design is on its way to the U.S. courtesy of the all-new 4 Series Gran Coupe.
2014 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe spy shots
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!