From here on out, anything with two doors in the BMW lineup will have an even-numbered designation, meaning that the 3 Series Coupe will now become the 4 Series. The big exception to this rule, of course, is BMW's new-found passion for the four-door coupe. The 6 Series Gran Coupe made its debut this year, but next year a smaller version of this design is on its way to the U.S. courtesy of the all-new 4 Series Gran Coupe.
2014 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe spy shots
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX