Proving that there's no such thing as too much luxury, Bentley has released details for the updated 2014 Mulsanne that will debut at the Geneva Motor Show in March. Most of the additions are to improve rear-seat accommodations inside, with the addition of Comfort Specification and Entertainment Specification options.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX