Following Porsche's stop-sale of the Cayenne Diesel, Audi is holding all of its models equipped with the 3.0-liter TDI V6.
2014 Audi A7 TDI: Quick Spin
- Steven J. Ewing
- Aug 30, 2014
Audi is issuing a recall covering some 70,000 vehicles worldwide, due to problems with their brake boosters. According to Automotive News Europe, diesel-powered examples of the A4, A5, A6, A7 and Q7 are all being called back due to this issue.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX