It's been almost two years since we first saw the Audi A3 Sedan Concept under the lights of the Geneva Motor Show, but it looks like we won't have to wait much longer to see this small Audi four-door on the open road. Our spy shooters have caught Audi testing the sedan version of the next-generation A3 that is expected to go on sale in the US later next year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX