The Chevrolet Corvette Stingray might not be the only convertible dropping its top at the Geneva Motor Show. Based on these spy shots of the 2014 Aston Martin Vanquish Volante caught almost camouflage-free doing some winter testing, we could easily see this model making its debut at next month's Swiss show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX