For almost 20 years, luxury retailer Neiman Marcus has teamed up with an automaker to offer rare, limited edition automobiles in the pages its famous annual holiday catalogue. The vehicles have run the gamut over the years, but have slowly been eking up in price and exclusivity in the past few years. 2011 saw a Ferrari FF Neiman Marcus, while 2012's car was a McLaren 12C Spider. As we announced a few weeks back, the retailer's 2013 holiday car is the Aston Martin Vanquish Volante.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!