For almost 20 years, luxury retailer Neiman Marcus has teamed up with an automaker to offer rare, limited edition automobiles in the pages its famous annual holiday catalogue. The vehicles have run the gamut over the years, but have slowly been eking up in price and exclusivity in the past few years. 2011 saw a Ferrari FF Neiman Marcus, while 2012's car was a McLaren 12C Spider. As we announced a few weeks back, the retailer's 2013 holiday car is the Aston Martin Vanquish Volante.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX