The Geneva Motor Show and upcoming Nürburgring 24 Hours will be a showcase for Aston Martin to honor its history and to show off the possibilities of what sports cars can do today – including racing in a hydrogen hybrid.
2014 Aston Martin Rapide S: Geneva 2013
- Steven J. Ewing
- Mar 5, 2013
We've never really thought of the Aston Martin Rapide as being an old car in need of an update, but since the gorgeous sedan has, in fact, been around since 2010, we suppose a tidy freshening is in order. Here at the Geneva Motor Show, Aston is showing off the new Rapide S, which adds minor styling tweaks and a bit more oomph to the rakish four-door package. But don't be fooled, the S isn't just a trim-and-tape up-do – it wholly replaces the outgoing Rapide.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX