It's been almost two years since we first saw the 2011 Alfa Romeo 4C Concept, but the sporty coupe looks like it's getting its final touches before going on sale – including in the US – at some point this year. Judging by these spy shots, the production 2014 4C will retain many of the concept's styling cues, although we can also spot a few changes.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
Alfa Romeo Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!