It's been almost two years since we first saw the 2011 Alfa Romeo 4C Concept, but the sporty coupe looks like it's getting its final touches before going on sale – including in the US – at some point this year. Judging by these spy shots, the production 2014 4C will retain many of the concept's styling cues, although we can also spot a few changes.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX