Like many others, we were openly disappointed with Honda after driving its lackluster 2012 Civic, a model so ill-conceived that the Japanese automaker was forced to put together a far-reaching facelift after just one year on the market. We found the resulting 2013 Civic to be much improved, putting the sedan back into the thick of the economy-car hunt.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX