Zero Motorcycles was proud to have played a role in electric vehicle tax credits being restored – with e-bikes included – in the federal budget signed by the president as the "fiscal cliff" came to a halt. The electric motorcycle maker worked with Plug In America and a coalition of other electric motorcycle companies to bring back the 10-percent tax credit for electric motorcycles.
- Aug 8, 2013
2013 Zero S electric motorcycle
- Jon LeSage
- Jan 9, 2013
- Domenick Yoney
- Oct 3, 2012
Our socks, they are knocked off.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models