Tire pressure monitoring systems are notoriously persnickety, but an issue found with the TMPS on the 2013 Volvo S80 and XC70 have been deemed worthy of a recall by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Due to a software glitch in possibly 300 of the Volvos (combined), the "TPMS Service Required" light will come on after 15 minutes of driving above 25 miles per hour, and the TPMS won't be able to warn a driver if a tire is underinflated.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX