According to an Autoblog reader with access to Volvo's internal dealer site, the Swedish automaker has officially notified its dealers that North American production of the C30 will cease in December. It's not exactly a surprise – the C30 disappeared from Volvo's Swedish website months ago and C30 forum users have been discussing the end of the hatch in various markets all summer. This only makes it official that Volvo is pulling the plug on a car that only sold about 4,500 units per year
2013 Volvo C30 Polestar Limited Edition
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Oct 12, 2012
- Steven J. Ewing
- Sep 11, 2012
Volvo is adding a bit of exclusivity to its C30 hatchback for the 2013 model year by offering a special Polestar Limited Edition model in the United States. And we do mean limited – only 250 of the Rebel Blue hatches will be offered, boasting upgraded performance (sort of) and a whole host of standard kit.
- Spy shots that automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!