When it rains, it pours. Volkswagen, which is still reeling from a 2.6-million-unit global recall last month has just announced that another 65,992 US-spec models need to report in for repairs as part of two separate recalls.
2013 Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid
- Brandon Turkus
- Dec 13, 2013
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX