The lithium-ion battery in the new Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid may be small (just 1.1 kWh), but it can pack a punch big enough to move the gas-electric to speeds up to 44 miles per hour using nothing but electrons. Throw in a combined estimated fuel efficiency rating of 45 miles per gallon and a class-leading 0-60 time of 9.0 seconds, and you've got a green Jetta that should prove to be fun out on the highway.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX