When the 2013 Jetta Hybrid was unveiled at the Detroit Auto Show earlier this year, Volkswagen suggested the car would get 45 miles per gallon on the combined cycle. Well, we're now 10 months closer to launch – still scheduled for some time in late 2012 at a price that starts at $24,995 plus destination – and that's still the only efficiency number that Volkswagen has been able to hand out. At a media event in Santa Fe yesterday, VW spokespeople did say that they are working with the
2013 Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX