Volkswagen is recalling 420,000 vehicles in the US from several of its model lines because the wiring for the driver's side airbag can be torn. If this happens, then the safety device wouldn't work in a crash.
2013 Volkswagen GTI Driver's Edition: Chicago 2013
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Feb 7, 2013
The Volkswagen booth at this year's Chicago Auto Show was filled with various special edition models of the Beetle and GTI. In addition to the GTI Wolfsburg Edition, the Volkswagen GTI Driver's Edition helps to wrap up the 2013 model year as VW readies the all-new MkVII Golf next year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX