As we announced earlier this month, the refreshed 2013 Volkswagen CC four-door sedan flaunts a new front and rear end that better aligns its styling with the rest of the Volkswagen model range. Bi-xenon headlamps, with LED daytime running lamps, are now standard on the nose as are LED lamps on the tail. To complete the transformation, there are also new 17- and 18-inch wheels.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX