Strategic Vision has announced its 2011 Total Value Index (TVI) awards, and Volkswagen of America has earned its position at the top of the podium. Hyundai Motor America placed second, with Ford Motor Corporation taking third place overall. According to Strategic Vision, its Total Value award is calculated based on explicit owner statements on hundreds of (weighted) attributes with regards to immediate and expected (long-term) economic factors such as warranty, technical innovation, standard equ
2013 Volkswagen CC: First Drive
- Steven J. Ewing
- Mar 19, 2012
According to Autocar, Volkswagen may be working on a smaller version of the rakish CC four-door coupe sedan. Known internally as the SC, the smaller CC will be a part of the seventh-generation Jetta lineup, in addition to the sedan and wagon models.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX