Volkswagen says a new Beetle is on the way, and will arrive sometime in the next three years. The new Bug will move to Volkswagen's scalable MQB architecture, which even opens the door for the possibility of electrification.
2013 Volkswagen Beetle TDI
- Chris Bruce
- Mar 18, 2014
Diesel lovers rejoice. Volkswagen is bringing the latest iteration of its 2.0-liter four-cylinder diesel engine – dubbed the EA288 – to the 2015 model year Golf, Jetta, Passat, Beetle (2013 model pictured above) and Beetle Convertible, and the cars will be on sale in the second half of 2014.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX