Volkswagen has jilted American enthusiasts once, by denying them the chance to pilot the Scirocco in the US. In September, it seemed like the German automaker was going to take the same course of action with the sporty Beetle R-Line. Now, comes word that the R-Line bug may be headed our way after all. This news comes from AskAVWSalesGuy.com. As you may have guessed, it is a blog written by a Volkswagen salesperson. According to the recent post, Volkswagen is now taking orders for the new Beetle
2013 Volkswagen Beetle R-Line
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Sep 13, 2012
Volkswagen is offering all sorts of new Beetle models for 2013, but one that we won't be getting here in the U.S. is the new 2013 Volkswagen Beetle R-Line. Giving a glimpse at what the future might have in store for the high-performance Beetle R, this new R-Line model is defined by its sporty looks.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX