The Buick Encore will see its first encore in Ye Olde England when it appears as the Vauxhall Mokka, and other than a little bit of fiddling up front, it doesn't appear that anything changes in the still-ladybug-sized limey version. To our eyes, the design looks much better without the Buick's Ventiports tacked onto the hood, and something of this size and capability just seems to be a better mental fit with Vauxhall or Opel branding versus Buick.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX