It seems like every couple of years or so, some rumor emerges speculating that Buick will be getting a convertible, and the Tri-Shield brand has even helped out the rumormill with various topless concepts. We wonder if Buick might finally be able to get its first convertible in more than 20 years following the introduction of the Vauxhall Cascada later this month.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX