It seems like every couple of years or so, some rumor emerges speculating that Buick will be getting a convertible, and the Tri-Shield brand has even helped out the rumormill with various topless concepts. We wonder if Buick might finally be able to get its first convertible in more than 20 years following the introduction of the Vauxhall Cascada later this month.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!